Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Creative Market: Cozy Kitchen and Tea Party

 I've been enjoying a kind of  "slice of life" YouTube channel.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cozy Kitchen Clipart

Most of the channel I subs are about cooking or living through day.  A slow pace kind of day.

I always want that kind of life... but to think about it... my life is slow pace enough, tho I don't had an aesthetic stuff to make it through YouTube , like WabiSabi ... nothing is perfect but it's perfect (for me ).

Two days in a row, I made a clip art for my shop ... I guess I got energy and determination from last rest n sick. And they were inspired by channel that I subs.

COZY KITCHEN

>>> Creative Market

Of course there were more items that was used to create an aesthetic video, but I just made what stick on my mind, not even the design, but more about feeling and to make an elaborate plates and cup that they use ... would be time consuming... and simple is my motto... so.. nope 😂

While making this clip art, I was imagine what would I use or buy and cook if I got a chance to live like them.

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get Cozy Kitchen

ThroughDDayBlogger
Cozy Kitchen Art Print

Then... TEA PARTY

>>> Creative Market

I made a tea time clip art before, (Tea Time Clipart ), but I got an urge to make another one after reading a manga. Yeap ... my mojo that easy to come ( or go ).

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tea Party Poster

ThroughDDayBlogger
Tea Party Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get Tea Party Clip Art

Overall I'm feeling good because I could made two clip art in a short span of time. I hope I can keep the spirit up ^^.

That's for today, till next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment