Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review : APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Apple Cider
Apple Cider
Good day :)



APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.. i am a big fan of using some natural product for skin care, body care or for sick treatment (okay maybe not sick, but to prevent sickness)

I know that ACV can be use for DIET or DETOX, i'm using it when i was in college, but back then i didn't feel any benefit from it, and for a while this ACV was forgotten.

Until recently , by recently i mean 2 years ago :) ... i am a huge fan of PINTEREST , and i saw many useful and informative Pin, ACV was one of them. ( Check them on my Pinterest )

From salad dressing, combat cancer , erase cramp , soothing sunburn ,relieve allergies and many more.

My coming back for using AVC was actually for my cat , couple years ago my cat acting weird , this is the first time i saw something like that. Suddenly he was hiding in a dark place, his eyes was full and terrified , if i brought him out from his hidden place, he would act scare, tail twitch and back straight to his hidden place.

I then GOOGLE it, and what i found , i don't like it. The symptoms he got similar to Rolling Skin Disease. NOT GOOD! My place is so remote, we don't have a VET. So i was instantly STRESS and TERRIFIED like my cat.

According to article that i read it was a nerve issue, nothing relate with flea whatsoever.
I kept looking then i read about dog owner use AVC for  treat  his dog mange problem and  apparently dog mange can infect cat. The symptoms not match, but my cat did looks like he was itchy in the tail so .. why not!
I know it's a long shot but i was desperate , and i saw how uncomfortable my cat was, how he licked and bit his tail like crazy , so i just take my SHOT, luckily i got a bottle of AVC , so i just mix it with water, and spraying him, massage the the mixture to his fur, yeap.. i marinated him basically :)

I don't need to worry about him licking the ACV, because it save (at least that what i assume with all that PIN a have, none of them saying ACV can harm my cat)

Back to my cat, it WORKS!!! I am so HAPPY! So i applied it again , lol, i applied it for 3 days in a row, 3 times a DAY! It works wonder! His fur shine like SUN (you know what i mean) , he looks great, comfortable and healthy and i am HAPPY.

Next, i'm using ACV to wash my hair. At first i use BAKING SODA, but it's kinda hard to apply the BAKING SODA powder so, i run for AVC, because it easier to put on my hair.
From what i read, it actually use as a last step rinse, but ACV smell so ACID, so instead i'm using it like a mask (?!) . I spray the mixture  to my hair and let it sit for 15-20 minutes, than i rinse and use shampoo like normal . Result ..GREAT!( i even notice my new hair grow abundantly ... well it maybe just me :))

And then, 2 month ago my appetite like go through the roof, then i watch a TV program that said , uncontrolled appetite was LOW BLOOD SUGAR symptom , and thanks to my PIN, i know ACV can help for balance the blood sugar. So i  drink it again like i used to when i was in college. And it WORKS! My appetite go down the roof, i'm not always hungry anymore , plus its good for digestion. :)

I sometimes use ACV for get rid of bad smells too, like fish or pet.

I know AVC can be useful for many things but, i only use it for 4 reasons for now.

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR now is a must at my home, in western or different country perhaps it's a obvious thing to have but, i live in INDONESIA,  ACV not a must have item for us.

They say the BEST ACV is with MOTHER, but i can only get non MOTHER one, so its better than nothing for me:)

That's it for today post, i hope it do you good, see you next post ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment