Thursday, August 25, 2016

Daily Journal, Etsy & Creative Market : Day 7, Read (my reading material) & Shop updates

I love read, this was entertaining, hobby and my source of information. i read Manga from i was young, started collecting it when i have enough money to buy it, one of my ideal life was to be a manga artist, lol!

Novel, i love historical novel, gave me many information and vivid insight about living in those era, some were looks very pleasant, some are not so much.

Children's book, i love illustration, children's book offer me many good arts and imagination, i hope i can make one of my own soon :)

And this is my journal for today... wowww.. its been a week.. I'm so happy i made this far...)



 And now... about my Etsy shop , my Promo still apply... kindly visit for window shopping or purchase ^^
also i added 2 clipart, those were, LITTLE ANGELS and Halloween BOTTLECAPS.




Those clipart also available at my Creative Market, check it out ^^.

That's all for today. Have anice day and see you tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment