Friday, August 19, 2016

Daily Journal : Day 1, All About Me

For many times i been eager to do something to improve my skill, especially my drawing skill (it seems more n more worse)

I've been looking and watching envious to many talented artist that made such wonderful works, cannot blame them, they have their practice done :)

So this time, i will practice too, my media and path is DAILY JOURNAL (wish me luck)...
The idea was as it name DAILY JOURNAL,  i will post my drawing /doodle journal every day, i still will work hard for another post.

Just for sneak peek behind the thought :), i thought about this Daily Journal like many times and long times ago, but i dunno what to draw or what to write... and as a VIRGO... i think too much that lead to nothing at all , huks.

Then, yesterday i watched Youtube of this very talented artist name Fran Meneses , she said in order to develop her skill and her style, she began practice with making a daily journal...That make me think " ow this great, i always want to do this daily journal with drawing , because i'm not gonna lying ... i am not good on writing a journal ^^

But still i dunno what to draw.. where to start... then here's where Pinterest coming handy , just like sign from above i found "31days challenge" and many of them.. so i picked one of the most relate-able for me.. ya know as a beginner :)

Without further ado, here's my FIRST day journal

As seen, a bit messy .. okay its messy :)) , i just draw it and i didn't edited it... but i learned my lesson, so let see if tomorrow would be better :))

See ya, and thank you for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment