Friday, April 8, 2016

Skill : Skillshare, Poly Art

Learn on Skillshare

My major was Graphic Designer, i love art, although my art skill level still basic.

I try to learn how to use watercolor, because gosh... my friend really great at it.. i ENVY her, while me....i still try to do it properly :))

The thing about me was, i  limit my self for certain style that i like and stuck thinking about it how to work it out, the way i wanted it, till it stressed me out.
And like any others, or mostly or perhaps it just me... when i'm stress nothing works out.

But lately i really feel like to try something new, something that can upgrade my skill to new level or maybe to new skill.
I search and found many tutorial to help me, one of many "help" that i found recent was how to do a Low Poly Art ( i do many before this, but let me write about this for today ^^)

Lets short this up, this tutorial explain how to make Low Poly Art using Photoshop... because the tutor prefer Photoshop, but it also can be done with  Illustrator.

Anyway, i use an image that i found in the Internet or Pinterest, i forgot, bottom line it is not my image.

Found in the internet, NOT MY IMAGE, just for practice purpose, thanks to the owner :)



And this the result after "Polied" it .
Poly Result

And this with background.

Poly and Background
I really happy i can make this kind of image :)), i have many ideas for this piece of skill.
But , next time i'll use Illustrator :))

2 comments :

  1. Very nice poly dev,post more!heheheh love it ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu ^^ my first Comment... i'll mark my calendar :))

      Delete