Saturday, April 23, 2016

Skill : Best Of Two World

As a designer.. graphic designer or people that work in art field, Adobe Photoshop , Illustrator, In Design, Macromedia Freehand, Flash, Corel Draw and etc is a common tool that we use.. probably every day. I do.
At least for Illustrator and Photoshop....

Was a time i only use Freehand , because Illustrator was very .. yes VERY difficult for me...i remember the first file name i gave to my Illustrator file .."OMG-Illustrator is HARD" lol

Any way, i just learn to use Illustrator maybe around a year ago, when i start my ETSY...And i still try to figure out how to make good graphic, design and art out of it.

I found this class that teach how to combine Illustrator and Photoshop. Of course we can do texture in Illustrator but it would be heavy ... So combining it in Photoshop is a great alternative, consider people sell and buy image using JPEG , not to mention we can play with color gradation to enrich the texture.... which is again would be very heavy in Illustrator.

For the class i'm using a Beijing Opera theme/topic, the raw material was mine ( i took the shoot when i was watching it in China )


 For this adding texture thingy ... my difficulty is to find  a proper texture to the art... i might make my own texture soon :))

That's for today... Have a great weekend ..:)

No comments :

Post a Comment