Sunday, March 20, 2016

Why in English ?




Why? Why in English.
Why not :)) .. just kidding



If you all read my first post in 2013, i wrote that i just move back to my home town. I came back from Shanghai, for study purpose. Language study to be exact.
Yeap, Shanghai, and true , coz it was Shanghai, only logical if i went there for study Mandarin, correct.
Well, I WAS.
But the thing is, i met many foreigner friends who also went for Mandarin, n because the only way for us to communicate was Mandarin and English, and again, because we barely spoke Mandarin, we end up using English.
Not that i got excellent English, but it was better than my Mandarin. So yeah, along with Mandarin, i also develop my English skill.

Back to my home town, when i decided to write this blog, i still have ... how to say this.. my mind still process in Mandarin n English language and i thought  my English improved this far, how bout write the blog in English for at least i can maintain it.

And for any reader who read this and find my English still beyond repair, forgive me for English is not my mother tongue :))

By the way, let me out of topic for  this last part... 2013 since my first blog.... now is 2016.... Man!!! 2 years  vacuum....  I am spechless.. i hope i can be more consistent from now on...
Can't believe it... 2 years...Time does fly :))


No comments :

Post a Comment