Sunday, March 27, 2016

CozyCatDesign Etsy Shop


Actually i had put this post in my other blog, but since i deleted that blog (so i can just focus on this one) i decide to re-post it again .I'm selling my personal made clip art.
I start this shop in 2014, i add the stuff regularly.
The very idea was, to promote my "creation" ans see if  i qualify enough to make something for other to use.
My Etsy shop is CozyCatDesign
I also made the store own Instagram account @cozycatdesign ( kindly check it out ^^)
The hardest part i think to promote it (since i'm not a talented marketing ^^!), and decide what else to put on store.
Most of the time i got many ...too many ideas and it's end up none, because i was busy deciding which one to go first , lol!
But i'll do my best!
And here some of my work, enjoy :)









No comments :

Post a Comment