Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Creative Market: Easter And Halloween

 Yes!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Happy Easter Poster

 Easter 2024 had just finished, yet here I am with my timing. I should've hold this one for next year, but why not ... add to that I had nothing else to report.

New character/s introduced , would I only use this for Easter or occasionally or continuously, I lean towards the later. I like it design ... yet I remain undecided .

For now let's us focus on my Happy Easter clip art. 

I post this on my Creative Market store ...check on the link ( as always) 

>>> CozyCatDesign Creative Market Shop
>>> Happy Easter Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
Happy Easter Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
Happy Easter Clip Art What You'll Get
 
Aside from "late" Easter, I also come with a very early Halloween. Yes, this one actually for last year Halloween, but since my wrist had a tech issue... the time is now! Early by too much, but it's here, so let's enjoy it.

>>> Happy Halloween Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
Happy Halloween Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
Happy Halloween Clip Art What  You'll Get

ThroughDDayBlogger
Happy Halloween Art Print


 That's for today, till next post . Have a great day ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment