Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Creative Market: Baby Blush and Jeans Clip Art

 Hello!

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Blush Art Print

I was upgrading my computer then it struck me .... I need space and time to do stuff/s.

I like writing post for my blog, it not much but it gave me something to do and something to achieve each week. But sometimes ...even simple task that I like can ticked my anxiety ... especially in an overwhelming time.

So I took my rest., not just blog posting .. I'm also hiatus from my clip art making.

What did I get from this long hiatus (almost three months) ...? 

NONE 😆, nothing! I really just let go or halt everything and play game. Nothing productive... except I do read... but I don't create or make something (for sell or shop) . Do I get rest ? I do. I play games, I read books, I sketch , I try new recipe and I daydream. And by end of that "hiatus" I got more will power to create things.

So here I go again ^^, but before that.. I'll share my two last clip art that I made before my unproductive rest, at that time... I got no energy to log it to my post.

These clip art already prepared long long long time ago, but I kept it because I don't feel like to make it just yet and by the time I made it ... I'm having so much fun , I create two colors for it.

BABY BLUSH

>>>  Baby Blush Creative Market 

 

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Blush What U Get

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Blush Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Blush Words


BABY JEANS

>>>  Baby Jeans Creative Market

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Jeans Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Jeans What U Get

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Jeans Card

 

ThroughDDayBlog
Baby Jeans Words

That's for today post. and I got many more post pay to make.

Have a nice day and stay safe.


 

No comments :

Post a Comment