Sunday, July 2, 2017

Etsy & Creative market : Tribowl , Cute Fun Tribal Theme Clipart With Owl Character

Hello

Trib-Owl
Tib-OWL



For this week , oddly i just able to finish one set clipart. i got two or three clipart plan in my sleeve , yet i ended up with one.

The thing that make it difficult this time  i think its when i coloring them. Because one item got so many color in them, its simple color but still, i need to break the part along the way to coloring them.

The other one is still on progress... quicker i think but still cannot finish it on time. But of course there's also things going on that need attention, but ONE.... i honestly thought i can pull two clipart this week, like last week.

Anyway ....

By the end of  last month I realize I'd never use my Wacom tablet  aside for writing for complement title for  my clip arts. Things is I'm so envy for my friends and all the artist that i stalked on social media, that can do digital draw or art using tablet... i want to do that too. So i decide... i'll start using them to practice drawing ( i enclosed my drawing below... at the end of the post , lol).. i almost got my self Carpal Tunnel tho, its hurt, my hand felt tired and discomfort, but i'll not stop. Wish me luck.

Lets jump to my clip art :)
I named it TRIB-OWL (because its a tribal theme) with the Owl , lol... Ready at my shop!

ETSY >>> http://etsy.me/2tEWKBg
Creative Market >>> https://crmrkt.com/OJBMQk
What U get
What You Get Trib-OWL

Enamel mug
Trib-OWL enamel Mug



Tote bag
Use it for Tote-Bag

T-Shirt
Dream Catcher T-Shirt

And below is first attempt to draw full Wacom .... yesterday ... the thing is.. i dunno what to draw... but i'll keep trying...
Wacom Practice
I dunno what to draw - Wacom Exercise

See you next post :)



No comments :

Post a Comment