Monday, April 17, 2017

Freestyle: Vectorize my Spring Maiden

Hello, this week i still have not back to make another clip arts. Instead I'm SURFING the internet , to refresh my mind, remind me what my goal is and to loads more inspiration.

After that, just for fun i pick one of my drawing and decide to recreate it using AI. I love it! Right now as i'm writing this, I'm thinking to do it again.

As the PILOT for this project,  i choose.... Spring Maiden...one of  my Skillshare projects . Click here for more.

This the original manual watercolor art that i made.
Spring Maiden
Spring Maiden
And  the Result using Adobe Illustrator ...

SM 1
Spring Maiden Cream

SM2
Spring Maiden Magenta

SM3
Spring Maiden Orange

SM4
Spring Maiden Midnight

Many color option, the thing i love with digital image like this is, many color option to explore.  And i also made the GIF.. my first GIF ever lol.

SM GIF
Spring Maiden

That's for today. Thank you and see you next post :)

No comments :

Post a Comment