Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Creative Market : Thankful Day , Thanksgiving theme Clipart & Cinderella

Hello again, its NOVEMBER now .. :)



 Although i didn't celebrate Thanksgiving personally and nation wide-ly , but i'm longing to make clip arts with this particular theme.

 It's about Autumn also, right (?!) my favorite  season, even, again this season not available in Indonesia , lol.

Aside with my Thanksgiving theme clip art, also have Fairy tale theme, Cinderella clip art.

Cinderella clip art, finished last week after i posted my previous - ONCE UPON A TIME - post and i've decide "she" will join force with Thanksgiving clip art :), ya know, so my post won't look that short , B-)

Last month i spent build my twitter account, i'm really happy of the result. For this month i hope i can improve my blog, i'm thinking to giving a freebie, like, once a month (?!), and because my slow brain at stuff like this, I'm still trying to figure how, I'm gonna do that.

Well, anyhow, I'll work on that, meanwhile, please enjoy my recent clip arts ^^



Cinderella , visit my Creative Market  or Etsy for purchase or for more fairy tale theme clip arts

Cinderella

What will you get


Then, my Thankful Day clipart also at my Creative Market store or Etsy

Thankful Day

What will you get ^^

and that's it for today, see you next post :) , have a great day.


No comments :

Post a Comment