Thursday, September 15, 2016

Daily Journal : Day 21 until Day 27

First of all, let me explain why these pass weeks, i only post about my daily journal. I do working on my clip art also, but the main reason is,because i am so "busy" learn how to  upgrade my blog, so I've been busy adding banner or  my other social media like Twitter, Skillshare and Bookdepository (well this one is web ) link, but again  i really interested to add whatever i can add, so my visitor can see my activity and stay longer in my blog.

Hopefully i also learn how to write better . But for now, let me present my Daily Journal... my today's journal is on the way... ( i am now part write blog part sketching , lol) I'll add that / this (today's journal)  another time with another batch:).

Day 21 Today's Random
Day 21 Today's Random



Day 22 Little Things That Make Me HAppy
Day 22 Little Things That Make Me HAppy

Day 23 Stress
Day 23 Stress

Day 24 Drinks
Day 24 Drinks

Day 25 Tv Series
Day 25 Tv Series

Day 26 Movie
Day 26 Movie

Day 27 Social Media
Day 27 Social Media
That's For today, i hope i can bring more on next post ^^, have  a great day and see you later.

No comments :

Post a Comment