Thursday, July 28, 2016

Society6 CoolCubCabin : Scarlet Scatter Jewel and Topsy Turvy Turquoise

Hello, hello, hello.....
Aside from a pile of work i had and should do for my main job .. A.K.A my family store i made 2 project to post on my Society6 shop.

This project looks so much different from my others project , these idea came up when i was sitting and try to "SUMMON" idea for my shop, after awhile and no struck of idea, i start to play with the software, and VIOLA..... i made these two :) .. no joke, no sketch, nothing, just pure software and boredom hahaha

I love and proud how i can make this kind of Art... This was a HIGHLIGHT of my week^^

So without further ado .. these my two project for this week post. SCARLET SCATTER JEWEL and  TOPSY TURVY TURQUOISE

SCARLET SCATTER JEWEL





And this...

 TOPSY TURVY TURQUOISE


Thank you for stop by, n see you next time:)

No comments :

Post a Comment